Do you already know, what you will be doing after one week?
In the case all of your days are not already filled with journeys, festivals or tidying up your summer cottage, if you can’t make up your mind, which way to go, here is a chance to make a gift to yourself – an inspiring, breath-taking, creative and valuable time in Magic Garden’s Creation Camp “Magic 2017”.
From July 10 till 19 in Lucavsala, Riga.
In this camp you’ll be able to enjoy yoga classes every morning as well as different day meditations and lectures, to take part in masterclasses and at the same time – to contribute to the formation of Magic Garden’s beauty – build constructions from wood & bamboo, cultivate and decorate the garden.
What are the main advantages of “Creation Camp”:
1. You will spend this time with a deeper purpose – you will learn a lot of new things, charge your energy, build something that will last and make new friends and likeminded;
2. This is the most realistic chance to get into the circle of freelancers to join Gara Vasara 2017 Soulmates Gathering;
3. You will save your money (see the section “participation fee”);
4. You can choose the number of days you want to stay*.
Approximate day plan:
7:30 - 9:00 Morning yoga (hatha, kundalini or other with different teachers) or meditation
9:30 - 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 - 14:00 Garden development work**
14:00 - 15:30 Lunch
16:00 - 18:00 Work or masterclass
18:00 - 19:00 Dinner
19:00 - 20:30 Meditation, lecture or masterclass
21:00 - 23:30 Ecstatic dance, concert or cinema evening
There will also be a teahouse, buffet & chill out.
Staying: in tents, in a special self-made tent town with shelters.
Catering: Healthy organic, vegetarian (vegan) meal 3 times per day (included in camp price).
Evening buffet: teahouse (not included in camp price).
Living conditions: summer showers and toilets, drinking water, solar panel energy to charge your phones.
Participation fee: single donation of 20€ and 10€ for every day in the case you plan to stay from 4 till 10 days; or 15€ per day in the case you plan to stay for less than 4 days.
* Feeding is not included in price (to be precise – only expenses for products and household are included in price).
** We recommend to plan your stay for more than 2 days.
*** To sign up please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the survey:
1. Name, surname;
3. For how many & which days you plan to stay;
4. In which field you would like to work and if you have respective skills. If yes – which?
Wood constructions and timber work;
Task management and coordination;
Design and environment planning;
Contact information (e-mail, phone).